We are looking to add Staff Engineers who want to work on the Nifty Gateway backend and be responsible for coding the smart contract related pieces of the application itself. You’ll get the opportunity to build out the frontier of an emerging field and build tools for some of the pieces that go on to be enormously popular in the digital collectible space!
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:5 years
- You will help refactor and maintain our core systems to prepare them to scale.
- Design and implement architecture that builds on top of our existing system and enables the Nifty Gateway platform to adapt and grow.
- Understand our core business objectives, then ideate and implement new features that will help us achieve our exciting goals to grow our customer base.
- Troubleshoot technical issues by leveraging your deep understanding of the systems and experience with technologies we leverage.
- Interface with other team members to build the critical portions of the app
- Experience building out Solidity smart contracts
- 5+ years experience as a software engineer, working on Python (Django/Celery) apps at scale.
- Ability to write secure code that works quickly and efficiently in a fast-paced environment
- A customer-focused and product-focused mindset. You’re interested in using the right tool for the job and you understand, and can speak to, the “Why” behind your choices.
- Track record of operating independently, demonstrating creativity, being detail oriented, and delivering results in an organized manner
- Ability to drive end-to-end features and lead projects autonomously
- An interest in and general understanding of art, fashion, sports, e-sports and/or collectibles industries
- Basic understanding of blockchain technology, including the Ethereum blockchain and smart contracts
- Familiarity and interest with nifties and digital collectibles as a product.
- Knowledge of NFTs and Ethereum protocols is also hugely helpful
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.