We are seeking a talented and dedicated Software Developer In Test to join our Product Engineering team. As a QA Engineer, you will play a crucial role in ensuring the quality and reliability of our product. You will collaborate closely with the Engineering team to design and execute test plans, identify and track defects, and provide valuable feedback for product improvement.
- Minimum Qualification: Degree
- Experience Level: Mid level
- Experience Length: 3 years
- Ensure the quality of our product: console (web service for managing neon projects), CLI, APIs, integrations, demo apps.
- Design and develop well-structured test plans, test cases, and test scripts based on product features and user stories.
- Execute both manual and automated tests to validate software functionality, usability, and performance.
- Perform a variety of tests, including end-to-end, regression, smoke, usability, integration, etc.
- Identify, document, and track software defects, and work with the Engineering team to ensure their timely resolution.
- Participate in the feature development process from start to finish alongside Engineering and Product teams.
- Work proactively to identify potential areas of improvement in the software development process to enhance overall product quality.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to ensure a smooth integration of QA processes throughout the product development lifecycle.
- Continuously stay updated with industry best practices and QA methodologies to implement efficient and effective testing strategies.
- Participate in on-call rotations to handle and resolve critical issues.
We're looking for someone who has:
- 3+ years of experience in a QA role with the following products: databases, distributed systems, developer tools, SaaS products.
- Proficiency in manual testing techniques and familiarity with various testing methodologies.
- Solid understanding of software QA methodologies, tools, and processes.
- Familiarity with Playwright / Selenium / Cypress and Postman.
- Familiarity with bug tracking systems and version control tools.
- Experience in building test frameworks/processes for a product or working with a well established ones.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to work collaboratively with cross-functional teams.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.