- The candidate will be the primary source for programming and implementation of software solutions using organization and industry standard tools
- Build efficient, testable, and reusable PHP modules.
- Troubleshoot, fix, test and maintain the core product software and databases to ensure strong optimization and functionality.
- Perform analysis on software application functionality and suggesting improvements.
- Ensure effective front end and backend functionality of applications, and seamless integration of third-party software.
- Document software applications and monitoring application performance metrics.
- Keep abreast of new trends and best practices in web development
Qualifications and Responsibilities:
- Experience in development PHP and Mobile Applications (iPhone/Android)
- Strong knowledge of PHP web frameworks such as Laravel, CodeIgniter, etc.
- Integration with Third party APIS & other frameworks, libraries, or other technologies
- Familiarity with SQL/NoSQL databases and their declarative query languages.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git.
- The ability to integrate a variety of data sources and databases into a single system.
- Understanding of the architecture of clients, servers, and Internet systems
- Code, test, and support database-driven websites and applications
- Must have strong organization skills to manage multiple timelines and complete tasks quickly within the constraints of timelines and budgets
NB: Candidates can forward samples of works they have done if any. Interviews and selection are likely to be done before end of the job vacancy
How to Apply?
Please log in to see application instructions.