Software Architect – Java
Engineering & Technology
Veeva is looking for multiple, highly-skilled Software Architects. If you enjoy working in a dynamic environment and are up to the challenge of building components that will revolutionize software delivery at Veeva, we want to talk to you.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Senior level
- Experience Length:10 years
- Code. Our architects are consistently working on the code
- Build an enterprise toolset that will be used by thousands of application developers
- Provide support as we move to a new vision in architecture using newer technologies
- Lead a team of A-players: coaching, mentoring and shaping our developers
- 10+ years of experience and expertise in one or more of the following: Java, Spring, Java EE, Development
- Experience with cloud provider services and container technologies (AWS, Docker, Google App Engine)
- Extensive experience working in enterprise software platforms
- Experience building multi-tenant SaaS-based software
- Delivering complex event-driven architectures
- Expertise with Web Services
- Strong experience with a RESTful architecture
- Solid understanding of Infrastructure as Code (IaC)
- We are looking for strong mentors with a proven record of making your team better
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.