Software Application Engineer
My FBA Prep
Engineering & Technology
We are looking for a strong engineer to lead integration efforts, including API, EDI and other methods of data transfer. The ideal candidate will have familiarity with the warehousing and logistics space and a passion for building best-in-class, user-friendly software.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:4 years
The scope of work:
- Communicate clearly and effectively with internal and external customers to solution, document and deliver integrations.
- Proactively look for opportunities to automate / reduce manual work or error handling, building robust processes.
- Effectively manage assigned projects, ensuring all documentation, project updates, and deadlines are appropriately managed.
- Drive a culture of automation, repeatability and scale in integrations.
- Maintain a customer-focused outlook.
- Ensure that all technology practices adhere to regulatory and security standards.
We’re looking for:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Information Systems (or similar field) or applicable experience
- 4+ years hand-on-cloud-based software application development
- Experience facilitating requirements gathering workshops, defining and documenting integrations solutions, with the ability to communicate requirements to various stakeholders
- Experience Reviewing, interpreting, and mapping EDI messages
- Experience using API clients (ideally Postman) to test and troubleshoot API endpoints
- ETL / Middleware tool experience (using on a daily basis or in previous role): Dell Boomi, Celigo, or Mulesoft
- Database integration experience using any structured database
- Cloud or AWS experience
- Experience with MongoDB or other NoSQL databases
- Experience with RESTful Web Services
- Experience with Automated Testing (Unit, Integration, End-to-end, Load)
- Experience with Build and Deployment automation (CI/CD)
- Experience with Git, Jira, Asana and other development/project management tools
- Experience in a warehouse or logistics operation environment a plus
- Knowledge of the Amazon logistics ecosystem, especially Seller Central, FBA and FBM a plus
- Strong soft skills, including attention to detail, problem-solving, and communication skills
- Positive attitude and a strong commitment to delivering quality work
To apply, please email your resume to email@example.com and use the subject line: Software Application Engineer applicant
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.