- Setting up schedules, lesson plans, and selecting learning material and resources that will help achieve curriculum objectives.
- Analyzing needs, interests, strengths, and weaknesses of students, and developing lesson plans in accordance with these factors.
- Monitoring progress and discipline, and keeping parents and school counselors informed of learners who need extra support.
- Establishing classroom and debating rules, and ensuring all students obey these rules.
- Requesting appropriate textbooks and learning aids.
- Organizing field trips and ensuring permission slips are handed out and signed in a timely manner.
- Evaluate and document students’ progress.
- Allocate and grade homework, assignments, and tests.
Qualification and Requirements
- Diploma/Degree in Education
- 2 years’ experience
Salary: Gh 650 - Gh 700