Job Title: Social Media Strategist
Job Location: Accra, Greater Accra
- Creation of contact and content that meets clients’ standards.
- Develop and deliver social media optimization (SMO).
- Stay current with social media trends and best practices.
- Research opportunities for new social marketing platforms and select adapt current process to fit client needs.
- To develop and maintain blogs, video feeds, trending social networking sites resource centers etc.
- Review and approve content on a daily basis.
- To build content and manage clients’ social media accounts
- To develop social media strategy, schedule posts and manage interactions on different platforms.
- Designing, Scheduling and Updating of all contents various platforms.
- Pitching for new social media accounts.
- Responsible for providing clients with comprehensive analytic, data presentations and resource management report
Qualification and Requirements
- Bachelor's Degree, preferably in Communications/English, Public Relations, Marketing, Journalism or Design
- At least 2 years experience
- Strong project management or organizational skills
- In-depth knowledge and understanding of social media platforms, SEO (search engine optimization) and affiliate marketing and their respective participants (Facebook, Youtube, Twitter, Flickr, etc.) and how they can be deployed.
- Ability to effectively communicate information and ideas in written and verbal format.
- Ability to build and maintain client relationships.
- Team player, with the confidence to take the lead and guide other departments when necessary
To apply for the above position and join our passionate team with career development opportunities, please send your CV and covering letter plus your picture to email@example.com
How to Apply?
Please log in to see application instructions.