- Creation of contact and content that meets clients’ standards.
- Develop and deliver social media optimization (SMO).
- Stay current with social media trends and best practices.
- Research opportunities for new social marketing platforms and select adapt current process to fit client needs.
- To build content and manage clients’ social media accounts
- To develop social media strategy, schedule posts and manage interactions on different platforms.
- Designing, Scheduling and Updating of all contents various platforms.
- Pitching for new social media accounts.
- Responsible for providing clients with comprehensive analytic, data presentations and resource management report
Qualification and Requirements
- Bachelor's Degree, preferably in Communications/English, Public Relations, Marketing, Journalism or Design
- At least 2 years experience
- Strong project management or organizational skills
- In-depth knowledge and understanding of social media platforms, SEO (search engine optimization) and affiliate marketing and their respective participants (Facebook, Youtube, Twitter, Flickr etc.) and how they can be deployed.
- Ability to effectively communicate information and ideas in written and verbal format.
- Ability to build and maintain client relationships.
Salary Expectation: Gh 2000 - Gh 2500