A highly skilled Social Media manager needed to join our team and help us continue our tradition of unparalleled [client/customer] satisfaction. We’re a company whose mission is to become Africa’s number one tech solution platform. As an ideal candidate, you have a track record of outstanding sales/marketing experience.
- Minimum Qualification:Others
- Experience Level:Management level
- Experience Length:2 years
- Develop, activate and engage social media strategies that provide value to the origanization
- Manage day-to-day handling of all social media channels that is Facebook, Twitter, Instagram etc.
- Create, produce and adapt content to suit various different channels.
- Manage and facilitate social media communities and campaigns by responding to social media posts and developing discussions to increase online brand awareness.
- Use internal tools to drive growth.
- Ability to read, understand, graph, leverage and present key data points to the team and management.
- Conduct and analyse data to define and understand audience and customer behaviour.
- Oversee and develop strategic marketing campaigns.
- Professional, agile and able to articulate information.
- Plan new concepts to aid marketing & sales
- Reducing churn rate by constantly communicating to customers.
- Conducting and analysing data to define and understand audience and customer behaviour.`
- Devising and presenting ideas and strategies to management to fuel growth.
- Must be ready to work outside regular office hours if required.
- Be ready to assist and work in different roles when the need arises.
- Have senior-level experience selling technology-based software and explaining the value to customers.
- Proficient with technology - Google docs, sheets, slides, jira, mobile apps or Microsoft Office tools (Word and Excel, Powerpoint)etc.
- Track marketing strategy results closely and create detailed reports with observation and other feedback.
- Create and execute lead generation programs.
- Ensure creative marketing materials undergo regular review and adhere to brand guidelines.
- Adjust marketing deliverables as needed in response to the market.
- Liaise with management whiles incorporating feedback from customers
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.