The Social team at Kraken sits within the Brand & Creative department at Kraken. Our goal is to bring the Kraken brand to life across social channels in a way that helps customers and the world at large understand the Kraken brand ethos, value proposition, and ultimately translate social marketing efforts, brand engagement, and community building into helping people achieve inclusion and financial freedom via Kraken products and services. and focuses on building brand awareness through global Social marketing campaigns. This is an opportunity to develop the Kraken brand marketing strategy for social and content, in service to broader scale brand marketing strategies via mass cross-channel campaigns and large scale partnership efforts. attract people who constantly push themselves to think differently and chart exciting new paths and touch points in a rapidly growing industry.
- Minimum Qualification: Degree
- Experience Level: Senior level
- Experience Length: 7 years
- Lead the strategy, development, and activation of Kraken brand and partnerships/events social strategy
- Lead building the Kraken brand across multiple social channels and via channel agnostic content strategies and large scale tentpole activations
- Manage multiple brand marketing and partnership work streams from concept, activation/organizing idea, through to completion, by anticipating opportunities through audience signals and social listening/trend spotting to engage audiences, grow social footprint, and foster community.
- Drive Kraken brand narrative across multiple social channels in support of mass marketing campaigns
- Translate umbrella brand narratives and strategies into ‘made for channel’ content strategies that support mass campaign efforts
- Deliver results based on data – social insights (quantitative and qualitative), leading and lagging indicator KPIs, and translate the insights derived into actionable implications and opportunities for Kraken brand marketing.
- 7+ years of experience in social and content strategy with an emphasis on brand, experiential, and highly collaborative, fast paced brand marketing activations and partnerships
- Previous experience working in Fintech, Tech or Crypto space
- People management experience of cross-functional social marketing or integrated marketing teams
- Deep understanding of the Crypto/Web3 space
- Experience in brand marketing, brand building via social channels, and the development of social activations or organizing ideas that support mass campaign efforts
- Previous experience in cross-channel campaigning, and close partnership with paid media teams
- Deep understanding of social media platforms and content creation
- Has built, led, and delivered sophisticated brand social marketing activations for large scale campaigns
- Experience in managing social agency, creative agency, creator agencies and other external partner teams on related work streams
- Familiarity with social media and web analytics tools and how to interpret performance metrics into actionable takeaways.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.