Are you a passionate sales professional hungry to learn from a team of individuals committed to excellence? Join Toptal and build your skills at one of the world’s fastest-growing and most innovative professional service companies. Our SMB Client Services team has the privilege to solve problems for a diverse base of clients which range from household mid-market names to seed stage startups. With this diversity of clients comes a daily role which is never boring, always fast paced, and that constantly forces you to solve new problems in creative ways.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Entry level
- Experience Length:1 year
Do you want to be a part of defining an entirely new space while helping leading organizations find the best talent more effectively and efficiently?
- Account Managers are key players in the development and execution of client account plans.
- You will develop a strategy to establish mutually-beneficial, long-term relationships that position Toptal as a trusted talent partner while increasing revenue.
- While acting as the main point of contact for a portfolio of clients you will work collaboratively with our Sales, Talent Operations, Finance, and Legal teams to efficiently fulfill client needs.
- You will prospect, educate, qualify, and develop sales-ready leads and opportunities from active accounts and lead-generation activities into targeted existing clients.
- Engage prospects both via phone and email to uncover opportunities, explain Toptal’s vision, and run the complete sales cycle for expanding client engagements.
- The Account Manager is integral in the continued success of Toptal and achieving Toptal’s rapid growth goals.
- Experienced. 1-5 years of experience in account management and relationship-building with small to medium companies with a track record of success.
- Critical thinker. The capability to critically think through the challenges clients face and business challenges. Apply this understanding to build opportunities to develop those accounts.
- Client-Centric. Be driven to build strong relationships and be committed to the client’s success. This extends to the talent we provide, the experience we offer, and the outcomes we deliver.
- Resourceful. Think about a portfolio as a business - we want self-starters who are passionate about building this portfolio of accounts, and who thrive with the freedom and accountability of leading their portion of the business.
- Collaborative. Nothing we do is done in isolation. Success at Toptal is determined by being able to work as a team both within Toptal and within client accounts.
- Proactive. A self-starter that will exhibit ownership of accounts, successes, and failures. While also understanding our mission and doing the work required to drive us to that goal, without being told. Not reactive, but anticipates roadblocks, and thinks several steps ahead of a problem.
- Problem Solver. We are a distributed company so life throws in minor challenges beyond the primary problems this person is meant to tackle. We are looking for someone who can take those in stride and persist despite setbacks.
- Prioritizing. Understand the priorities and timelines associated with each client, and to execute appropriately with those in mind.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.