This role encompasses leadership of the product and go-to-market both with partners and directly to the enterprise. It requires an analytical storyteller with a strong sense of message. We prefer graduate professionals with software engineering management experience who want to become business executives and entrepreneurs, to define product strategy and drive engagement.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:5 years
The successful candidate will be multi-talented, with:
- Experience in Linux networking
- Familiarity with embedded Linux
- A technical or science background and qualifications
- Software engineering experience
- Business and commercial interests
- Proven leadership and presentation skills
- Personal interests aligned with the field
- Awareness of Ubuntu and Canonical’s competition and opportunities
- Track record of data-driven decision-making
- Proven ability to write about technology and the tech landscape
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.