Analyze blueprints to ensure that construction projects meet design, safety, and budget specifications. Ensure compliance with company or government regulations; ensure compliance with contracted service level agreements (SLAs); maintain up-to-date county, municipal, and state licensing.
- Minimum Qualification:HND
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:2 years
- Oversee day to day operations of the facility.
- Provide for site safety and security.
- Conduct regular inspections and maintenance of systems and equipment.
- Handle emergencies appropriately according to established procedures.
- Inspect construction sites regularly to identify and eliminate potential safety hazards.
- Supervise and instruct the construction team as well as subcontractors.
- Educate site workers on construction safety regulations and accident protocol.
- Maintain an accurate record of construction employee attendance.
- Analyze blueprints to ensure that construction projects meet design, safety, and budget specifications.
- Recommend changes to construction operations or procedures to increase efficiency.
- Ensure compliance with company or government regulations; ensure compliance with contracted service level agreements (SLAs); maintain up-to-date county, municipal, and state licensing.
- Should have a minimum of an HND or Degree in Building Technology, Civil Engineering or other field relevant to the role.
- Should have a minimum of two (2) years’ previous work experience in site supervision or similar role.
- Should have sound general knowledge of construction processes and safety regulations.
- Should have working knowledge of construction tools and equipment.
- Should have excellent leadership skills.
- Prior experience working as a site supervisor or similar role would be an added advantage
NB: The site location is Tema. Interested persons should be residing in or around Tema and its environs, or willing to work within Tema.