- Supervising and overseeing the direction of the project, ensuring that CPL’s specifications and requirements are met, reviewing progress, and liaising with quantity surveyors to monitor costs.
- Coordinating and supervising construction workers
- Selecting the right tools and materials
- Making safety inspections and ensuring construction and site safety
- Checking and preparing site reports, designs and drawings
- Maintaining quality control procedures
- Finding ways to prevent problems and to solve any that crop up
- Assessing and minimizing risk
- Writing reports and keeping on top of paperwork.
- Helping to negotiate contracts and securing permits and licenses
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Degree in construction related discipline
- 5-10 years in the development/construction industry.
- 1 year contract
- Preferable computer literacy in excel, word, and auto card.
- In-depth technical knowledge of reading drawings and interpreting details.
- Good communication skills
- Good knowledge of building methods and regulation
- Ability to motivate
- Project management skills desirable
CV’s should be sent to: Email to firstname.lastname@example.org
How to Apply?
Please log in to see application instructions.