We are looking for a well-organized site engineer with strong leadership skills to join our growing organization. The PM/ Site engineer's responsibilities include managing different parts of construction projects, supervising crew members, preparing estimates for time and material costs, completing quality assurance, observing health and safety standards, and compiling reports for different stakeholders. You should be able to work alongside various professionals and create work schedules that meet deadlines. To be successful as a site engineer, you should demonstrate strong analytical and logical thinking skills. Outstanding candidates should display a superb work ethic and thrive under pressure.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Senior level
- Experience Length:7 years
PM/ Site Engineer Responsibilities:
- Preparing cost estimates and ensuring appropriate materials and tools are available.
- Providing technical advice and suggestions for improvement on particular projects.
- Diagnosing and troubleshooting equipment as required.
- Negotiating with suppliers and vendors to ensure the best contracts.
- Authorizing technical drawings and engineering plans.
- Drawing up work schedules and communicating any adjustments to crewmembers and clients.
- Gathering data, compiling reports and delivering presentations to relevant stakeholders.
- Delegating tasks and scheduling meetings and training sessions where required.
- Completing quality assurance and providing feedback to the team.
- Organizing materials and ensuring sites are safe and clean
Site Engineer Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree in engineering, construction, or similar.
- 7 -10 years above experience
- Experience in a similar role.
- Additional certificates or licenses may be required.
- Sound knowledge of Engineering, construction, and design.
- Great leadership and organizational skills.
- Superb project management skills.
- Ability to apply logical and critical thinking skills to projects.
- Great written and verbal communication skills.
- A willing to learn new ideas
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.