Rockville Construction Limited is a Civil Engineering and Building Construction firm operating from Accra. We value safety and quality, Determination and Positive Thinking at all levels and considers staff development to be the key to the future of the firm.
We are currently looking for a Site Engineer with strong leadership skills to join our growing team. The Site Engineer's responsibilities include managing different parts of the construction projects, supervising crew members, preparing estimates for time and material costs, observing health and safety standards, and writing status and progress reports for different stakeholders.
The prospective candidate should be able to work with no supervision alongside various professionals and create work schedules that meet deadlines.
- Supervising of construction works and works
- Assigning of work sections on construction site
- To identify problems and provision of solutions
- Organizing materials and ensuring sites are safe and clean.
- Preparing cost estimates and ensuring appropriate materials and tools are available.
- Providing technical advice and suggestions for improvement on particular projects.
- Interpreting technical drawings and engineering plans.
- Drawing up work schedules and communicating any adjustments to crew members and clients.
- Gathering data, compiling reports, and delivering presentations to relevant stakeholders.
- Delegating tasks and scheduling meetings and training sessions where necessary.
Site Engineer Requirements:
- A formal training in general engineering, construction engineering, building technology, or similar.
- Experience in a similar role.
- Additional certificates or professional licenses may be an added advantage.
- Sound knowledge of Engineering, construction, and design.
- Great leadership and organizational skills.
- Project management skills.
- Ability to use engineering and project management related software such as Revit, Auto CAD, MS Project, Advanced Excel etc.
- Ability to apply logical and critical thinking skills to projects.
- Great written and verbal communication skills.
- A willingness to learn and travel outside of Accra.
- An Affiliation with the Institution of Engineering and Technology, Ghana, and or Ghana Institution of Engineering will be an added advantage
Kindly note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Interested applicants should send their application letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
How to Apply?
Please log in to see application instructions.