- Provides administrative/secretarial support primarily to site management team but also to wider site team.
- Updating and maintain on site documents and archiving.
- Check procedures and all documentation for corporate formatting compliance i.e. use of correct templates, prior to going live.
- Greeting visitors and schedule site induction access for visitors and new employees/Contractors.
- Tracking & logging receipts via Excel.
- Placing orders (following instruction) for the site and office.
- Putting together weekly documentation trackers.
- HR admin duties including being responsible for the time and attendance system maintaining employee files (electronic and paper based).
- Work with management to ensure any absence paperwork is completed and recorded in a timely manner.
- Managing our PPE account and liaising with contacts to ensure our people have what they need.
- Previous experience of providing administrative/secretarial support in an engineering / maintenance / site operations environment is advantageous.
- Proven experience and skills in the use of MS office and other IT packages.
- Manage a wide range of data and IT systems to provide effective support to the site operations.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Great customer service skills.
- Fluency in English.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a growing company working within a variety of sectors where you can further your career.
What we offer:
- A defined contribution pension scheme
- Competitive salary
- To work for a sustainable construction company
- Able to gain new experience
- Opportunity to learn and develop new skills
- A friendly team
Bamboo Group Africa strives to deliver social innovation through sustainable practices. We develop and construct projects to create a mix of social, environmental, economic and commercial value that benefits communities. Bamboo Construction is a subsidiary of Bamboo Group Africa.