- Supervise all sales and marketing activities in the showroom
- Implement all marketing activities in the showroom according to agreed budgets in order to sustain market leadership and secure healthy growth rates.
- Maintain administration and relevant reporting and planning systems for his/her showroom in order and issue timely management and statistical reports.
- Liaise with and utilize support from suppliers, merchandisers and other partners as required in order to minimize the stock shortages.
- Supervise cash and payment systems in accordance with company procedures and policies, at all times with staff and customer safety as the uppermost priority.
- Plan and implement shop merchandising, layout, and customer traffic flow so as to maximize sales, customer satisfaction, appearance, image and ergonomics for customers.
- Supervise selling and customer service activities and staff competence in these areas, so as to optimize and sustain sales performance, profitability and customer satisfaction.
- Supervise costs and overheads, and all factors affecting the profitable performance of the showrooms.
- Supervise and maintain the effectiveness of IT and other essential in-store systems.
- Provide quality service by enforcing quality and customer service standards.
- Supervise all stock movement activities: in/out, transfer, sales, etc and responsible for showroom stock in a way to eliminate stock shortage and perform stock replenishment in an efficient manner and on due time.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- A minimum of 5 years of experience as Sales or Showroom Supervisor in a well-established organization.
- University Graduate, in addition to related training courses especially in the field of sales.
NB: Candidates must reside on or around the Spintex Road