- House Keeping-Ensure cleanliness of the shop, demo stand all surfaces. Ensure all demos (Bulbs Tv’s are switched on the customer care desk is neatly arranged and clean.
- Customer Service-Offer exceptional service to all internal and external customers, internal customer are FSMs, DSRs, SEs. External customers are all walk in clients
- Stock Management; Ensure correct allocation of stock via sales app or M-KOPA net.
- Maintain and update records on stock. Primary custodian of all stocks received and as such is responsible for safety from damage or loss
- Safety: Ensure all COVID guidelines are adhered to in the shop this includes but is not limited to temperature checks, sanitize hands.
Experience, Skills & Competencies:
- Six (6) months and above experience in a front-line service or customer service capacity.
- Demonstrates passion for handling customers and resolving difficulty customer issues.
- Demonstrates competency in the use of Microsoft Office suite.
- Portrays a pleasant, friendly and patient attitude.
- Excellent communication skills (both verbal and written) and listening skills.
- Strong work ethic with the flexibility to work on different shifts.
- Bachelor’s Degree or Diploma in any related field.
- Competitive package covering a monthly salary, performance bonus and medical benefits reflective of the candidate’s experience and skills.