- Hiring, training, supervising, and evaluating employees.
- Preparing employee work schedules.
- Addressing employee disputes, questions, and concerns.
- Ensuring all staff adhere to safety standards, company policies, and procedures.
- Managing and accounting for all money-handling procedures.
- Ordering, recording, and managing inventory.
- Ensuring the shop is adequately stocked, clean, and visually appealing.
- Motivating employees to reach sales goals and provide excellent customer service.
- Handling customer complaints.
Qualification and Requirements:
- Minimum of an HND or Degree
- Minimum of 2 years working experience
Location: Adenta Oyarifa
How to Apply?
Please log in to see application instructions.