Ahoom is a Retail shop that has both a physical and online presence. Ahoom deals in procuring, sourcing and selling of Household electronics, furniture, accessories, daily household consumables, garments, fashion and beauty accessories, groceries etc. Ahoom is looking forward to working with a shop manager that will effectively manage all outlets and Provide leadership to the team.
- Minimum Qualification:HND
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:2 years
Reports Directly to Group Chief Executive Officer
- Identify items or stocks in high demand and meets the specification of clients (Source and sell)
- Determine, select and engage criteria for Selecting Suppliers and vendors
- Engage suppliers of products
- Appropriately Receiving, Keeping and managing products, ensuring that product specifications are met.
- Ensuring that products are well displayed online, on social media and in the physical shop
- Ensuring the effective deployment of sales and marketing avenues both electronic and traditional media
- Ensure an excellent shop arrangement
Skills and Abilities
- Experience in retail, merchandising is key
- A high degree of professionalism in the delivery of work
- Working understanding and deployment of administrative, human resource, retail and wholesale management is key
- Working knowledge of e-commerce
- Proficiency in Microsoft word, excel and PowerPoint
- A good team player
- Be able to work under minimum supervision
- Should be able to multi-tasked
- Ability to work under pressure
- Good administrative and organization skills
- High level of confidence.
- Must have excellent written and communication skills
- Must have a good understanding of sourcing, procurement and sales
- Must have knowledge of bookkeeping/finance management
- Must be a people manager and leader, be able to lead, motivate and manage personnel.
- A skilful negotiator
- Must be a dynamic salesperson
- Must have good knowledge of digital marketing and any other channels.
Experience and qualifications:
- 2-5years experience in the same or related field.
- A Relevant Degree, HND or above in Business Management, Marketing or other related fields will be a plus
Please send your resume + cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.