- Analyze the territory/ market’s potential and give recommendations to management
- Ensuring the shop is adequately stocked and visually appealing.
- Ensure clean and neat environment in shop and outside
- Handling customer complaints and managing feedback
- Meeting sales goals by training, motivating, mentoring and providing feedback to shop attendants or salesperson.
- Build and maintain effective relationships with key and potential clients, interacting with business with clients.
- Report on buying trends, customer needs etc.
- Conduct personnel performance appraisals to assess training needs and build career paths.
- Fulfill any other work-related duties assigned by the General Manager / CEO.
- A minimum of an HND/ Degree is required
- 2- 3 years working experience in similar role
- Must be well spoken
- Must be computer literate
- Ability to keep proper records
- Work under no or less supervision
- Must be assertive and proactive
- Ability to take good initiatives
- Must have some sales experience
- Must exhibit good working ethics
- Applicant should live in and around Tema
Salary Range: GH¢ 700 - 1000