Position: Shop Manager
Reports Directly To: General Manager
- Deliver excellent service to ensure high levels of customer satisfaction.
- Motivate the sales team to meet sales objectives by training and mentoring staff.
- Create business strategies to attract new customers, expand store traffic, and enhance profitability.
- Respond to customer complaints and concerns in a professional manner.
- Ensure store compliance with health and safety regulations.
- Develop and arrange promotional material and in-store displays.
- Prepare detailed reports on buying trends, customer requirements, and profits.
- Undertake store administration duties such as managing store budgets and updating financial records.
- Monitor inventory levels and order new items.
- liaising with the head office.
Qualification and Work Experience
- HND/Degree in Business Administration or Related field.
- Minimum of two years working experience in a similar role
- Good spreadsheets skills and good knowledge of Microsoft Excel, word, and PowerPoint.
- Knowledge of QuickBooks will be a plus.
- Ability to use computerized Accounting Package Solutions will be a plus
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Adaptable to varying people personalities
- Impeccable customer service abilities
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills
- Ability to deal with people at all levels of the organization
- Ability to prioritize, multitask and use initiation
- Ability to handle sensitive company materials and information in a confidential manner
- Ability to work as part of a team
- High standards of personal integrity
- Must be innovative
- Must have good interpersonal skills.