We are on the looking for a friendly and experienced grocery clerk to ensure that the grocery area of our supermarket is well-maintained and running efficiently. You will act as the first point of contact with customers and help them with information and support in buying their groceries. Your duties may include preparing sale displays, ensuring the store is clean, stocking products, and processing customer orders. To exceed in this role, the ideal candidate will have a friendly and open attitude, with outstanding communication and interpersonal skills.
- Minimum Qualification:High School (S.S.C.E)
- Experience Level:Entry level
- Experience Length:1 year
- Asking customers about their needs and helping them in making purchases.
- Escorting customers to the appropriate aisle or shelve in order to assist with purchasing decisions.
- Providing excellent customer service.
- Ensuring the store is clean, safe, and in order.
- Stocking and replacing products to avoid any damage.
- Keeping shelves fully stocked with fresh products.
- Preparing store displays and ensuring that products are accurately labeled.
- Ordering out-of-stock products.
- Processing customer orders and payments.
- Discarding expired items and placing near expiry items on special promotions.
- High school diploma or equivalent qualification is required.
- Proven customer service or retail experience is a plus.
- Great attention to detail.
- Good communication and people skills.
Benefit: SNIT will be paid by employer
Salary Range: 400
Employment Type: Full Time
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.