- Restocking depleted or low shop items and ensuring that the sales floor is organized according to established guidelines.
- Assisting customers in locating desired shop items.
- Informing customers of shop promotions to encourage purchases.
- Performing regular price audits to identify and correct price discrepancies.
- Performing end-of-day cleaning duties, which includes wiping down windows, mirrors, and fixtures as well as sweeping and mopping the shop floor.
- Addressing and resolving customers complaints in a professional manner.
- Processing customer payments using the shop's Point of Sale (POS) system.
- Maintaining an in-depth knowledge of store items to provide advice and recommendations as needed.
- Must be between the ages of 20 and 25
- Must live within Sakumono and Lashibi
- Must arrive at work by 7.30 am
- Shop sells water and drinks
- Must be able to express himself or herself well with the English language.
Salary: Gh 400 - Gh 500