A Services Sales Principal (SSP) is a sales and services professional that drives service-led complex IT solutions (Managed Services, Automation, AIOPs, etc) with our customers. The role is a sales role responsible for collaborating with direct sales teams and customer executives to lead, win and deliver value added customer outcomes combining Hitachi solutions and offerings. It is also responsible for targeting accounts and developing proactive sales initiatives and campaigns within the region.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:5 years
What You Will Bring To The Team:
- 5-10 years experience in services sales role
- Demonstrated personal quota achievement
- Identify and close sales opportunities and negotiate commercial terms and conditions.
- Capture, understand and analyze specific customer business issues and demands and translate them into a Hitachi vision and solution.
- Identify Hitachi capability gaps in delivering on transformational services, and identify and engage partners to complete solution.
- Author and produce competitive sales tools in the form of presentations, proposals briefs, white papers, etc.
- Act as the subject matter expert for Hitachi services, both externally and internally with the core sales team and delivery team.
- Forecast and maintain sales pipeline leveraging internal sales systems as the opportunity owner and ensuring communication on pipeline status to line management.
- Leverage existing relationships with CIO, CXO, BU heads within a targeted set of regions / accounts to develop deep and trusted relationships.
- Build focused account plans that ensure new business development and maintain account growth.
- Collaborate with other Hitachi companies in develop joint solutions and competitive account positioning, client messaging, and sales plays that effectively promotes the advantages of One-Hitachi.
- Orchestrate Hitachi internal resources and core sales team to drive sales cycles
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.