- Uphold the subsidiary strategic pillar of customer experience
- Ensure resolution of customer complaints as per the customer care policy and procedure.
- Liaise between the subsidiary and vendor for the automated customer feedback solution.
- Identifies opportunities for process improvement by gauging customer reactions to processes and policies.
- Collaborate with departments on process re-engineering to enhance customer service.
- Prepare monthly reports on customer service
Minimum Job Requirements
- Degree in Business Admins or its equivalent.
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities, and Experience
- Customer Service Management
- Understanding of operations policies and procedures
- Proven team player with the ability to promote and support company initiatives
- Ability to build relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
- Good communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Planning and Organizing skills.
- Computer literate in excel, word PowerPoint
- 3 years working experience in a financial institution with at least 2 years experience having worked in customer experience
- Multi-cultural awareness and the ability to interact with a wide range of different levels of staff will be an advantage
Closing date for applications: 27th August 2021
Standard Disclaimer: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted