A leading Cyber Security company that specialize in MDR, Risk and Advisory services, looking for a permanent Service Delivery Manager, who can be based remotely in Europe. You will be required to travel one of their major customers in Sweden once every 1-2 months.
- Minimum Qualification:MBA / MSc
- Experience Level:Management level
- Experience Length:10 years
- Act as the customer’ Single Point of Contact for services and support attending meetings and communicating any client’s requests to the relevant teams for their actions
- Ensure delivery across the customer’s organization and meet or exceed operational KPIs
- Match customer’s evolving service needs (based on business requirements, expansion, industry challenges, reductions, proactive vs. reactive service needs, etc.)
- Lead the services delivery team towards the customer, coordinating with the sales teams and any other internal or external organizations
- Build executive/senior relationships within customer and understand the customer’s business practices/procedures, business drivers and corporate culture
- Own customer success by supporting service & support plans
- Maintains an overview of technical escalations by participating in conference calls, facilitating actions, and producing customer facing updates
- Provide regular updates to the customer and visit on an agreed frequency
- Ensure that delivery teams meet their contractual obligations by following through with management on corrective actions
- Leverage customer relationship in supporting Sales in renewals success, ensure optimal service penetration and identify up sell opportunities
- Supports pre-sales in responses so as to meet the customers’ needs and requirements, by consolidating any insight from client’s side.
- 10+ years experience in a Cyber Security SDM, Relationship, Customer Success position
- Proven track record of successful Cyber Security Service Delivery
- Excellent English language skills both verbal and written
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.