- Ability to ascertain automotive problems and services from customers descriptions of symptoms.
- Ability to explain processes to clients so they understand what to expect when their automotive will be repaired and estimated expected time of return of their vehicle
- Ability to calculate, provide and explain to customer estimates for resolving the problem.
- Ability to work with supervisors, technicians, and the rest of the team to provide a positive and expedient resolution for clients.
- Ability to build and maintain excellent and lasting relationships with customers.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- A minimum of an HND in Mechanical Engineering
- At least 3 years’ work experience in a similar role.
- Experience in a reputable dealership company is highly desirable.
- Ladies are preferable
Qualified applicants should send their CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org, using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
How to Apply?
Please log in to see application instructions.