Fest Media is a creative media, web development and advertising agency that serves clients within Ghana and beyond.
We are looking for an analytical SEO/SEM Executive to coordinate SEO efforts, including onsite and offsite optimization and keyword expansion research. You will also oversee paid
search campaigns to ensure their success.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Execute search keyword discovery and expansion.
- Perform SEO page audits.
- Perform external back link analysis and provide recommendations.
- Perform internal link optimization.
- Perform SEO technical analysis and evaluation.
- Monitor, track, and report on SEO metrics, including trend analysis, and keyword performance
- Perform site quality checks, including navigation, content currency and broken link analysis
- Perform usability analysis
- Research and analyze competitor advertising links
- Optimize copy and landing pages for search engine marketing
- Proven experience as SEO Manager, SEM Manager or similar role
- Knowledge of standard and current SEO practices
- Knowledge of HTML/CSS
- Experience with SEO integrated marketing trends reporting
- Familiarity with relevant web analytics tools (e.g. Google Analytics)
- Analytical mind-set with numerical aptitude
Office Location: Assemblies Bus Stop - Adenta
To apply, please send your CV to; email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
How to Apply?
Please log in to see application instructions.