We’re looking for someone to join our team and lead our SEO strategy. As a team of mainly engineers and designers, we’ve dabbled in optimizing Unsplash, but we’re ready to take that to the next level with someone dedicated to its growth full time. This means working closely with our product team to prioritize, build, and analyze new features to grow Unsplash’s organic traffic. As the person leading this area, you’ll not only be responsible for making the high-level decisions, but you’ll need to be comfortable executing on the decisions as well. You’ll have access to resources like outside consultants, data analysts, and a larger external SEO team in the parent corporation of Getty Images, but you’ll be responsible for much of the analysis and low-level details as well.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:4 years
Some of the things you’d be doing:
- Develop a comprehensive SEO strategy for unsplash.com to maximize long term traffic growth and value for our community
- Monitor weekly site traffic fluctuations and report on them to the team
- Track and optimize search results and search performance across major search channels to improve rankings
- Work closely with the product team to develop a roadmap of features and improvements
Some experiences and abilities that would be helpful:
- Ability to meaningfully grow traffic by developing and executing a successful content strategy
- Experience in keyword research and competitive analysis
- Experience building strategies that scale to 10,000+ pages
- Experience working with large amounts of user generated content
- While we already have a strong external link building strategy, experience in developing strong internal link strategies is needed
- Experience scaling a single language website to be multilingual is desirable but not required
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.