- Work collaboratively with the rest of the marketing team to understand and address website performance improvement opportunities related to product presentation and content quality.
- Conducting keyword research using dedicated software, and generating new keyword ideas.
- Craft website, blog, social media copies, product descriptions, sales and promotional copy that are search engine optimized.
- Developing and implementing link-building strategies and optimization strategies that increase the company’s search engine results ranking.
- Keeping up to date with new trends and best SEO practices.
- Consults with multiple business partners to create innovative and creative messages that effectively capture the target audience and ensure that the consistency of messaging accurately reflects our brand across all functions.
- Understands client business metrics, platforms, key audience segments, and how content can drive business results.
- Educates clients on content and platform best practices and process
- Leverages digital tools, website metrics and keyword reporting to understand how audiences are finding information, what content is currently resonating, and why.
- Offers guidance to creative teams on keyword optimization.
- Set measurable goals that demonstrate improvement in marketing efforts
- Monitor daily performance metrics to understand SEO strategy performance
- Keyword opportunities to drive and increase the most valuable traffic to the company website.
- Research and analyze competitor advertising links and SEO strategy.
- Preparing up-to-date, continuous SEO strategy reports.
- Using Google Analytics to conduct performance reports regularly.
Qualifications and Education Requirments:
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree.
- Minimum of two (2) to three (3) years’ experience in content marketing, content growth and in successfully developing and executing SEO campaigns.
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in SEO.
- Knowledge of Copywriting.
- Solid understanding of performance marketing, conversion, and online customer acquisition
- Understanding of search engine algorithms and ranking methods
- In-depth experience with website analytics tools and SEO industry programs (e.g. Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics etc.)
- Experience with A/B and multivariate experiments
- Experience in SEO of website, Linkedin, google my business, Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.
Prefered Referred Skills
- Working knowledge of site examination devices (e.g, Google Analytics, NetInsight, Omniture, WebTrends)
- Strong organizational, time management, and analytical skills.
- Experience with web optimization tools
- Outstanding ability to think creatively, strategically, identify and resolve problems.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work within a team and independently