- Leads the design, adaptation, development, planning, and implementation of innovative technical strategies, in collaboration with consortium partners.
- Leads and manages a team to implement project activities.
- Ensures project implementation adheres to the project strategy and remains technically sound.
- Communicates with the HQ staff and consortium partners on a regular basis ensuring deadlines and expectations are met and communicated clearly.
- Participates in consortium meetings, meetings with national stakeholders and community groups.
- Prepares reports and technical briefs summarizing project results.
- Adapts strategies and tools for the design and implementation of specific project activities.
- Monitors the budget ensuring accuracy and accountability.
- Develops and monitors work plans.
- Provides leadership and team building at the project level.
- Master’s Degree or its International Equivalent in Civil Society, Communication and Social Marketing, Economic Development, Education, the Environment, Gender, Health, Nutrition, Research, Technology and Youth or a Related Field.
- Project Management (PM) Certification preferred
- 6+ years of relevant experience managing data collection and technical assistance experience.
- Prior work experience in a non-governmental organization (NGO), government agency, or private organization.
- International or Domestic (Ghana) Program Development or Program management experience preferred