We are looking for a Senior Symfony developer with commercial experience for one of our clients. You are a perfect candidate if you are growth-oriented, love what you do, and enjoy working on new ideas to develop exciting products and growth features.
- Minimum Qualification: Degree
- Experience Level: Senior level
- Experience Length: 5 years
- 5+ years of experience working with PHP
- 3+ years experience working with Symfony 4 or newer
- Strong, demonstrated experience writing PHP unit tests
- Strong experience with DDD
- Regular experience working with Docker
- Familiarity with queue systems such as RabbitMQ and Amazon SQS
- Familiarity with MySQL, Redis, and MongoDB
- Understanding of event-driven architecture, microservices patterns, and JSON
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to think and work independently
- Commercial experience
- Time zone: CET (+/- 3 hours).
- Experience with GraphQL
- Work as part of a team to deliver digital solutions across web and mobile platforms
- Translate high-level requirements into executable software designs
- Implement software solutions using Symfony / PHP programming language
- Ensure all code is thoroughly tested and meets development criteria
- Identify and address technical debt in the codebase
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.