Senior Software Engineer/Software Architect
Software & Data
Verra’s is expanding the technological solutions offering through various technology-transformation initiatives such as digitalizing and automating the measurement, reporting, and verification process, utilizing ML tools to process data at scale, and enhancing the registry features for delivering quality emissions reduction credits. We are looking for a skilled, full-stack software engineer to join our fast-growing engineering team to help us develop a digital system that powers the creation of projects and issuance of credits.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Senior level
- Experience Length:5 years
- Learning about technological innovations for advancing climate action and sustainable development through carbon markets and standards
- Building a basic knowledge of the technological solution functions in a non-profit organization
- Working at a fast-paced, environmentally-focused non-profit organization
- Researching innovative tools and technologies and designing solutions that will benefit the climate and environment
- Employees and stakeholders are using the applications such as MRV and monitoring systems maintained and supported by you
- You have managed to create several software requirement documents and implemented applications and tools and made application integrations for data exchange across the platforms
- You have effectively implemented enhancement requests from program managers and other key stakeholders and addressed user-specific concerns
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.