Senior Software Engineer, Windows Desktop App
Engineering & Technology
We’re looking for a Senior C# Engineer to help shape our all-in-one privacy solution and join our mission to show the world that protecting your privacy online can be simple. In this role, you will work on the team responsible for launching our first ever DuckDuckGo Privacy App for Windows. You'll collaborate with Product Managers, Designers, and Engineers across Native Apps to craft a world-class browser with embedded privacy features that will revolutionize the way people search, surf, and exist online.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Senior level
- Experience Length:5 years
- You will be critical to the successful launch of this product and responsible for taking pieces of the puzzle and autonomously building solutions to get us closer to our first release.
- You will help define the roadmap, take ownership of significant application features and experiment with ways to improve them.
- You will lay the foundations of what will become one of DuckDuckGo's flagship products and critical levers for growing privacy online.
- Experience implementing ideas from scratch, owning major application features, and taking responsibility for their maintenance and improvement over time.
- Experience participating in technical architecture decisions for complex products, essentially shaping the software architecture of a consumer product.
- An advanced level of programming expertise, with knowledge of C#. We currently use .NET 6.
- A significant level of experience in building customer facing applications, including crafting user interfaces.
- Deep understanding of software design patterns such as MVVM, MVP, etc.
- Event-driven programming (e.g., using Rx.NET) experience is considered an advantage.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.