We are seeking an experienced DevOps Engineer or Backend Developer (m/w/d) with references in AWS, located in Germany. In this role, you will work continuously on innovative products across their whole development cycle, from the first conceptual studies, over prototype development to the final product release and maintenance phase, completely remote.
- Minimum Qualification: Degree
- Experience Level: Mid level
- Experience Length: 3 years
- Work in an interdisciplinary team to build and deploy next generation cloud services
- Work with the team and stakeholders to understand requirements, find solutions and define architecture
- Use your experience to provide guidance and mentorship to the team regarding CI/CD
- Support the development of efficient and innovative web services in the fields of point cloud processing and editing, 3D visualization, image-processing, machine learning and more
- Drive DevSecOps adoption by contributing to strategies for automated detection, prevention, and mitigation of vulnerabilities
- Monitor several products in production and create different metrics to ensure reliability, availability, and maintainability.
- Responsible and accountable to report project status regularly to team members and management on an agile environment.
- 3+ years experiences with running production workloads in AWS
- Experience with Infrastructure-as-Code (Terraform)
- Experience with deployment and management of container-based systems (Docker, Kubernetes, EKS)
- Experience on CI/CD tools such as Azure DevOps or Argo CD
- Experience on Linux administration and scripting
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely to engineers and managers
- Ability to work and organize tasks independently
- Strong problem-solving competence and systematic approach
- Experience with OpenSearch, Kibana, Grafana, Prometheus is a plus
- Excellent English language skills
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.