For further development and expansion of our successful business, Raisin is looking for highly motivated, smart and driven engineers to complement our team in Berlin. As a Java developer here, you will be working on our online banking system together with an international team of top developers.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Entry level
- Experience Length:2 years
- Providing core services and high quality solutions for a large scale online platform and everything related to the online banking system.
- Integrating externally developed components into existing application environments.
- Together with the rest of the team, setting standards, establishing guidelines and sharing best practices in order to ensure continuous learning and development as well as stable solutions for our customers.
- University degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Information Systems or related fields or equivalent practical experience.
- Familiar working with Microservices in the AWS-Cloud.
- Professional Java experience.
- Understanding, dissecting and influencing business requirements in order to find a suitable technological solution is one of your core competencies.
- Good understanding and practical experience in working in an agile environment using test-driven development and continuous integration and delivery.
- Writing clean, testable, maintainable and well documented code comes naturally - we strongly believe in Uncle Bob.
- You are comfortable participating in technical and architectural discussions.
- You are an open-minded and creative team player willing to continue creating our culture.
- Great English communication skills.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.