Using your knowledge of distributed computing and application development, you’ll contribute directly to the Bevy community management platform that serves community managers and millions of event attendees every day. You’ll work within our team to keep Bevy the market leader in real-life community software through ongoing software innovation and attention to detail.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Senior level
- Experience Length:5 years
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop and ship features that make attending an event, joining a community, or growing a community simpler and more delightful.
- Review code changes made by others for standards of readability, security, and performance.
- Work with Product Management and other stakeholders to iterate on new features within the platform.
- Plan and automate tests that ensure the software works as designed and deals with surprises effectively.
- Learn, collaborate with, and teach others.
- Suggest improvements to processes to avoid undesirable, repetitive work or introduce qualities that increase desirable outcomes.
- Analyze effects that are happening in production systems to plan and implement improvements.
- Seek open-source software that already solves the problem-at-hand or makes solving it simpler.
- Work closely with everyone that has a stake in the Bevy platform and products.
Knowledge, Skill, and Experience:
- You have more than five years of experience developing with full-stack web platforms and languages and have shipped and maintained a number of features in a production environment.
- You have experience with Python and Django.
- You are comfortable thinking through complex software architecture and design challenges.
- You’ve integrated open-source libraries and third-party systems into your own software.
- You like solving interesting, challenging problems.
- You ask probing questions about software and don’t give up easily.
- You’ve worked on applications that were concerned with privacy & security. Experience applying OWASP ASVS or other standards is a bonus.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.