The tech team is responsible for all learning platforms at ALX: Intranet, auto-correction system, cloud development sandbox for students, anti-plagia system, etc. We are bold and move fast: each member is the owner of his work - from design to deployment. No weekly/bi-weekly sprints - we have goals and features to deliver; we tackle them by iterating quickly and adjusting if needed. Our products are currently supporting the learning of more than 230K students (~30K more students each month).
- Minimum Qualification: Degree
- Experience Level: Mid level
- Experience Length: 5 years
- Design, architecture & implement at scale features for our users (students, coaches, and staff members)
- Maintain and improve our production infrastructure
- Contribute to and improve our engineering standards, tooling's, and processes
- Ensure the availability, latency, performance, and efficiency of the platform
- Provide technical and end-user documentation
- 5+ years of software development experience (web or mobile)
- Rigor in high code quality, automated testing, and other engineering best practices
- Great oral and written communication skills in English
- Willing to share ownership of the project and its code with all members
- Ability to independently manage a project
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.