We are looking for a Senior Ruby on Rails developer with commercial experience for one of our clients. You can be a perfect candidate if you are growth-oriented, you take pleasure in your work, and you enjoy working on new ideas to develop exciting products. By joining Proxify, you will get considerable opportunities to work with leading brands and amazing startups to build their next product and growth features.
- Minimum Qualification: Degree
- Experience Level: Senior level
- Experience Length: 3 years
- You have +3 years of experience with Ruby on Rails;
- You have experience working with the libraries like Resque and RSpec;
- You are able to write clean Ruby code;
- You have proficiency with code versioning tools including Git, Github, SVN, and Mercurial;
- You got experience with Angular or ReactJS;
- You are familiar with MVC, Mocking, RESTful, and ORM;
- You possess knowledge of server-side templating languages including Slim and Liquid;
- You got familiar with testing tools.
- Commercial experience
- Timezone: CET (+/- 3 hours);
- Knowledge of TypeScript.
- Designing and developing new web applications;
- Maintaining and troubleshooting existing web applications;
- Writing and maintaining reliable Ruby code;
- Integrating data storage solutions;
- Creating back-end components;
- Identifying and fixing bottlenecks and bugs;
- Integrating user-facing elements designed by the front-end team;
- Connecting applications with additional web servers;
- Maintaining the APIs.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.