- Responsible for oversight and management of large research and consulting projects.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Masters or PHD from a recognized university in social science in education, sociology, economics and or development studies with at least 5-7 years in consulting experience.
- Have excellent analysis, communication and writing skills, a demonstrated interest in development with a strong commitment to working on social/economic and education development issues in Africa
- Both qualitative and quantitative research, gender/social inclusion, and evaluation skills are needed with strong MIS, and ICT related skills (eg. SPSS, STATA, Nvivo, Atlas.ti)
- Demonstrated ability to manage staff, evaluate staff, conduct large-scale research, facilitate training and lead teams of researchers.
- Demonstrated strong project management skills, organization development, proposal writing/programme development and editing skills.
- Cover Letter
- 3 Referrences
- 2 Writing samples
- Women are encouraged to apply.