- Responsible for supporting research and consulting projects in the firm through conducting fieldwork, analysis and report writing, and management of large research and consulting projects.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Minimum of a Master’s in social science or Ph.D. in social science, preferably sociology, economics, development, education, or other related fields
- Minimum of 4-5 years of experience in research or consulting work experience.
- Should have excellent analysis, research, writing, communication gender/social inclusion, and presentation skills
- Demonstrate ability to work in teams, help facilitate and manage projects.
- Have a strong moral commitment to working on education, social and economic development issues. Strong ICT related research skills
- Cover Letter
- 3 Referrences
- 2 Writing samples
- Women are encouraged to apply.