The Jobholder is accountable for providing administrative support, analysis and quality assurance to the recruitment function interacting with the interviewers, hiring managers, candidates, and the wider Jobberman team
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Senior level
- Experience Length:8 years
Reports to CEO
Direct Reports: ● Recruitment Analyst
● Recruitment interns
- Develop and implement the Quality Assurance strategy to ensure it meets the business and customer requirements, and continuously review current quality standards and policies within recruitment department.
- In collaboration with the Recruitment Manager, ensure recruiter's adherence to Zoho recruit/CRM compliance.
- Lead the development and implementation of Quality strategies, policies, and Procedures and ensure proper communication of the same within the department.
- Advise on the revocation of clients' deals where quality standards are not met.
- Ensure quality standards are adhered to by recruiters focusing on the quality of CVs and reports
- Lead quality improvement initiatives and special projects for Talent Acquisition.
- Maintain knowledge of trends, best practices, regulatory changes and related employment laws, and new technologies in HR talent management and clientele changing needs;
- Develop KPIs for Talent Acquisition in order to maintain standards and prepare periodic reports for recruitment leadership.
- Support recruitment team in building rapport and long-term relationships with Clients and ascertaining Client’s specific need
- Act as the contact point to risk identification and mitigation within the department
- Coordinate with the Telesales team in advising on constructive and value for money recruitment assignments.
- Act as a standby resource in addressing clients’ quality issues and concerns.
- Participate in the back-to-back hiring process of executive recruitment process ranging from pre-consult meetings, sourcing, screening, selection, psychometrics, due diligence, reporting and supporting onboarding.
- Design, develop, plan and implement competitive selection tools that conform to best practices and realization of candidate job fit.
- Perform other duties when assigned by supervisor
Key Performance Indicators:
- Review CVs within 10 minutes
- Review the recruitment report within 30 minutes.
- Participate in senior recruitment roles revenue generation of up to…...
- Obtain 7 repeat businesses in a quarter.
- 3 Weekly Client follow-up on quality of CV/recruitment report
- Monthly client follow-up (6 clients per week).
- On average Close 16 positions per month.
- Personal development (2 courses in a quarter).
- Update Zoho recruit on new quality parameters within 2 days
- Quality driven
- Driving Execution
- Operational excellence, Decision Making
- Passion for Results
- Coaching and Developing Others
- Leading Change
- Business Savvy
- Building Organizational Talent
- Digital Awareness
- A master’s degree is an added advantage
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resource Management or related field
- Relevant professional qualification as applicable
- Member of an HR Professional Institution
- Eight (8) years of relevant experience, with at least three (3) years at Senior level
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.