- Work with Project Managers, Business Analysts, Business client and other technical teams to design, develop, test, implement, and maintain Back End transactional and digital solutions
- Performance and scalability tuning to support large deployments.
- Research and prototype new technologies as
- Define new product features in conjunction with product management, and provide specification.
- Ensure quality and completeness of the product through unit testing, documentation and maintenance as appropriate
- Provide a second-line support
- Translate technical requirements into programmed application modules.
- Participate in design reviews and provide input to the design recommendations.
- Incorporate Corporate Architectural Standards into application design specifications.
- Incorporate security requirements into design
Understand the structures, usage and sources of data.
- College degree, specialized training or equivalent work experience.
- Minimum 8 years of IT experience required including experience with large complex technology projects.
- Strong understanding of software transaction management.
Exposure to high-throughput and fault tolerant messaging software such as JMS, Kafka or equivalent.