As a Product Designer at Livestorm, you'll join a company with a strong design culture and join a team that is currently composed of 3 Product Designers and a Lead Product Designer. While Livestorm has headquarters in Paris, we are a remote-first company. As a matter of fact, Stormies are located between France, Germany, Greece, Mauritius, Spain, USA,... so we are looking for the best talent, no matter where you live.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Senior level
- Experience Length:7 years
In this role, you'll be responsible for:
- Contributing to Discovery around User problems with Product Manager through qualitative and quantitative research
- Collaborate closely with PMs and developers to design the right solutions
- Contribute to product Design rituals (Design reviews, Design System improvements, Chapters)
Tools we're currently using:
- Research tools : User testing, Maze, Amplitude, GA, Miro, Notion and a whole set of available research methods
- Crafting tools : Figma, Livestorm Design system, Ux writing guidelines
- Delivery tools : Storybook, Phrase
For this Product Designer role, we are looking for someone with the following experiences :
You have experience designing products (web apps, mobile apps, etc.) in a SaaS company.
You know which method to use to identify problems and design solutions
You know several usability testing methods and how/when to choose them (qualitative or quantitative)
You are a crafter, obsessed with tiny details that make greats User flows
You know your way around Figma, Design systems, prototyping tools
You are a problem solver
You master common UI patterns, UX laws, accessibility
You speak french and English
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.