SecurityScorecard is seeking an experienced Product Designer to join our international team. You will create great UX simplified, end-to-end workflows, design strategies driven by user insights and clear, compelling, intelligent cybersecurity action plans. As a member of a cross-functional product team trio, you will be responsible for designing the behavior (interactions) and visual interface of new product features and improving the usability and design of existing product features.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Senior level
- Experience Length:5 years
The ideal candidate
- Works collaboratively and independently; comfortable with ownership of design decisions
- Collaborates with an enthusiastic team of engineers to deliver features focused on attracting new customers to the platform
- Designs onboarding experiences and have a huge impact on the first impressions of our future power users
- Leverages their fresh perspective to help new users ramp up and set them up for success
- Leads and demonstrates product design vision for your feature areas
- Strives to be a leader and catalyst on the design team
- Demonstrates strong interaction and visual design skill, ability to solve UX problems, ability to work within an existing visual system and to create new, extensible patterns
- Information Architecture: Tackles complex UX problems (App or Site Wide Navigation, Content Personalization, Guided Search)
- Has a strong desire to use data, insights, and experimentation to back up your designs
- Thinks strategically about how to roll designs out as smaller pieces to validate assumptions
- Works well within existing UX design patterns, but knows when and how to break out
- Rapidly produce multiple concepts and prototypes and know how and when to build and combine flows, user stories, sketches, wireframes and deliver design specifications
- Gives, accepts, and resolves critique gracefully
- Shares work frequently with your feature teams, product groups and with the design team
- Proactively contributes not only to the products you work on, but to SecurityScorecard as a whole. Makes the company a more awesome place to work by spreading design thinking and enthusiasm across and outside the organization
- Bachelors in HCI, New Media, Interaction Design or equivalent experience
- 5+ years of UX/UI product design experience
- Data visualization experience including dashboards, analytics, and reporting preferred
- Strong organizational skills, you have an eye for detail and are not afraid to use it!
- Strong communication skills — you clearly articulate your recommendations and decisions, whether verbal or written
- A learner’s mindset, receiving feedback positively as an opportunity to grow
- Ability to work cross functionally and with multiple stakeholders; managing competing priorities
- Low ego, curious and open-minded
- Work samples or portfolio required
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.