We’re looking for Product Designers (Senior, Lead or Principal) to help shape our all-in-one privacy solution and join our mission to show the world that protecting your privacy online can be simple. As part of our growing team, you will collaborate with team members at all levels to identify and solve problems across our current product offering, as well as helping to pioneer new solutions as we build out the privacy layer for the Internet. You will be involved in the entire design process, from ideation to execution, and have a voice in all product decisions, big and small.
- Minimum Qualification:MBA / MSc
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:6 years
- Ability to lead and collaborate on high-impact and complex projects from proposal through post-mortem.
- Skills to wrangle vague problems, propose innovative solutions, and execute them with a strong focus on metrics.
- 6+ years of product design experience with a minimum of 2+ years designing consumer-facing products.
- A proven track record designing customer facing products like websites and apps, as demonstrated in your portfolio.
- Strong attention to craft and and ability to communicate visual and interaction recommendations with high quality mockups and prototypes that will end up directly in the hands of users.
- Strong aesthetic sensibility with acute attention to detail.
- Prior experience participating in multiple areas of the product process, e.g. user testing, producing mockups.
- Ability to carry ideas forward with confidence and discretion while working proactively, independently and transparently.
- Expertise working with and evolving design systems across products.
- Proficiency with leveraging both qualitative and quantitative data in making design decisions.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.