We are looking for a Senior Platform Engineer who will help support the production workload of the Lokalise SaaS solution. They would support Lokalise product engineering teams by building and maintaining infrastructure and related tooling, and take full ownership of solving problems in the case of incidents.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:4 years
As a Senior Platform Engineer, You Will:
- Create a scalable, secure, highly available, and reliable environment to support the organization’s software solution
- Proactively identify operational risks/control deficiencies in the technology stack, and assist with the automation of routine tasks
- Review existing processes and recommend changes, or institute new processes as necessary, including in the areas of observability, upgrades, tuning, etc.
- Work closely with the Product and the Engineering teams to execute business deliverables
- Generate technical and support procedure documentation
- Gain in-depth product knowledge and become familiar with the software localization processes used around the globe
- Implement best practices and contribute to the evolving team as we continue to grow
- Work on a cutting-edge product that accelerates growth and efficiency
- Be part of an on-call rotation and be an escalation point for platform incidents
You Must Have:
- 4+ years of experience as an SRE/DevOps/platform/cloud engineer and 10+ years of experience in total (including system administrator experience)
- In-depth knowledge of Linux troubleshooting, including networking, file systems, and security
- A deep understanding of AWS, Kubernetes, networking, firewalls, VPN, and CDN
- Experience with containers and platforms such as Docker, Kubernetes, etc.
- Experience delivering infrastructure as code and configuration management using tools such as Terraform and Ansible
- Proficiency in at least one scripting language like Bash or Python
- Experience with monitoring tools like Grafana, Prometheus, Graylog, and ELK stack
- Experience developing and maintaining AWS cloud-based solutions
- Familiarity with cloud security and governance models
- Expertise in analyzing large-scale web applications and APIs built using PHP, NodeJS, MySQL, MongoDB, ElasticSearch, and Nginx
- Experience setting up and administering data stores and search engines like MySQL, Redis, MongoDB, and Elasticsearch
- Experience with secrets management solutions like Hashicorp Vault
- An understanding of incident management, and a knack for troubleshooting tough problems
- Come to the realization that failure is inevitable, with a willingness to embrace it and plan for it
- A curiosity about how things work, and the ability to learn with minimal supervision
- A working knowledge of English (B2 level)
- Experience in on-call support
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.