We are looking for someone to work closely with our product owners to help shape and build the future of our tools and products.
- Minimum Qualification:Others
- Experience Level:Senior level
- Experience Length:5 years
You'd spend your time developing and improving existing projects, for example:
- Building new websites and pages based on provided technical and functional specifications
- Implementing different strategies for existing products and tools based on requirements
We'd also do a ton of work together like:
- Architecting and developing new features
- Prototyping and evaluating potential implementations
You would spend a lot of time programming, brainstorming on hard problems, and prototyping different ideas.
You wouldn't be just churning through tickets in the backlog — you'd be helping to design entirely new products, figuring out what exactly we're even building and why.
While being a somewhat big company, we're split into small teams which means that even though we each have our areas of expertise, we all wear many hats.
We're looking for a programmer, but you'd also help out with things like:
- Managing Git VCS issues and fixing bugs
- Writing and improving the documentation for the products and tools we make
- Helping customer support answer customer questions
- Troubleshooting problems during live communication with other teams
If you've ever maintained a large project, working with us carries a lot of the same responsibilities.
Here are a few recent projects you might have worked on if you were already part of the team:
- Building next version of our products from scratch with latest technologies
- Building a performance testing architecture and laying the groundwork that will be used company‐ wide
- Refactoring the actual production application to simplify and speed up performance without any down‐ time
Here are some of the technologies we work with day‐ to‐ day right now:
- Our main product itself is written in legacy PHP (Drupal7), and it is tested manually but we are working hard on changing that.
- We have our brand new version that is built with NodeJS and ExpressJS.
- We use many different databases, but if you know MySQL you shouldn't have any problems.
- Redis is powering our cache, but it is also used as a "database" for some projects.
List of key skills we'd think you'd need
- English communication skills
- Linux terminal
List of optional skills we'd love you to have
- Ability to write and interpret technical documentation
- Drupal 7 and higher
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.